Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to keep current business levels in order to achieve or exceed sales production goals.
- Increase new business by initiating contact with prospects through local marketing efforts, cold-calling (face-to-face and phone), quote calls, referrals and walk-ins to build interest, match needs with products and services, and close the sale to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Expand business by proactively building relationships with existing customers (renewing policies, assisting them with alternatives in the event they have cancelled a policy, and selling new products) to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Accurate accounting of all currency transactions as well as timely delivery of deposits to the bank.
- Responsible for making sure the office has a clean, inviting, and customer friendly office environment.
- Participate in the interview process and recommend candidates for open positions.
- Train and develop new employees regarding standard operating procedures and strong sales presentation.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, pricing, and policy features.
|Job Category||Agency Manager|